Tuesday, November 2, 2010

"today was a fairytale"

:. 01.11.10 .:
"today was a fairytale" 
 

Hey baby, 
when we are together,
doing things that we love.
Everytime you're near I feel like I'm in heaven, feeling high
I don't want to let go, girl.
I just need you you to know girl.

I don't want to run away,I want to stay forever, 
through Time and Time..
I don't wanna run away,I don't wanna be alone,
I don't wanna run away, baby you're the one I need tonight,
I don't wanna run away, baby you're the one I need tonight,

Baby, now I need to hold you tight, now and forever my love..


You told me I was pretty when I looked like a mess
Time slows down whenever you're around
It must have been the way you kissed me
Fell in love when I saw you standing there

I can feel my heart
It's beating in my chest
Did you feel it?
I can't put this down

You've got a smile that takes me to another planet
Every move you make everything you say is right
All that I can say is it's getting so much clearer
Nothing made sense until the time I saw your face..
love it!!!



::  S  E  K  I  A  N  ::
A U F I R H A N R O S L A N D


::01.11.10..222..2to5..::
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...